Migraine is a severe, painful headache that results from a combination of blood vessel enlargement and the release of chemicals from nerve fibers that coil around these blood vessels.
We recommend below aromatherapy treatments to treat the illness:
- oil burning: Add 10 drops Essential Oil into oil burner
- bath: Add 7-10 drops Essential oil to bath tub (best work with solvent)
- massage: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- apply on skin: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
Clove Bud Oil
Clove Bud is warming and analgesic for muscular and joint pain.
It is a strong stimulating oil and highly anti-infectious. Always use diluted. Anti-inflammatory, analgesic in properties. It is commonly to use for infected acne, herpes and athlete's foot. It is used for treating a variety of digestive disorders including indigestion,bowel spasm. It has a stimulating effect on mind.
Avoid in pregnancy. Check for skin irritation and use well diluted less than 1%.
- 100% Pure Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Origin: Indonesia
- Odour: Strong, spicy, sweet, warm, clove-like
- Plant Parts: Bud
- Add 5-7 drops (0.3mL) to water in a vaporiser or burner. Add 10 drops (0.5mL) to 15-25mL of vegetable carrier oil for use in massage.