Muscle Aches are mostly related to tension, injury from over-exercise or physically demanding work.
We recommend below aromatherapy treatments to treat the illness:
- massage: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- apply on skin: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- bath: Add 7-10 drops Essential oil to bath tub (best work with solvent)
- warm patch: same as massage treatment, apply on skin or joins, cover with hot towel
Cinnamon Bark Oil
Cinnamon Bark Oil is uplifting and warming. It is best use as room disinfection.
With its signature antiseptic properties, best use as room disinfection. It is effective for analgesic, combat colds, flu and sore muscles, warming spleen and stomach and improve activate blood circulation.
Avoid using during pregnancy and breastfeeding. High level of dermal irritant, suggest use on body massage after dilution. Avoid on face massage.
- 100% Pure Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Odour: Powerful, warm, spicy, sweet, tenacious
- Plant Parts: Bark
- Add 5-7 drops (0.3ml) to water in a vaporiser or burner.
- Add 10drops (0.5ml) to 15-25ml of vegetable carrier oil for use in massage, avoid on face massage.