Intense sun exposure results in sunburn. Sunburn is usually temporary, red and painful skin that feels hot to the touch.
We recommend below aromatherapy treatments to treat the illness:
- massage: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- apply on skin: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- cold patch: same as massage treatment, apply on skin or joins, cover with cold towel
Chamomile German Oil Organic
Chamomile German is an excellent healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic extract.
Chamomile German is an excellent healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic extract. It is used in herbal medicine for a sore stomach and as a gentle sleep aid．
Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, analgesic.It speeds wound healing and good for scar tissue. It can also be used to treat anxiety and serves as a mild sedative to help with sleep. It acts as an important antidote to premenstrual syndrome and menstrual cramps.
Avoid in the first 3 months of pregnancy and use with care as it is an emmenagogue.
- 100% Pure Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Origin: Nepal
- Odour: Strong, sweet, green-herbaceous, apple-like
- Plant Parts: Flower
- Add 5-7 drops (0.3mL) to water in a vaporiser or burner. Add 10 drops (0.5mL) to 15-25mL of vegetable carrier oil for use in massage.