Cellulite is a condition in which the skin appears to have areas with underlying fat deposits, giving it a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It is most noticeable on the buttocks and thighs, and usually occurs after puberty.
We recommend below aromatherapy treatments to treat the illness:
- apply on skin: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- bath: Add 7-10 drops Essential oil to bath tub (best work with solvent)
Grapefruit is uplifting and beneficial in times of stress.
It is ideal for massage of stiff and heavy legs. Bactericidal, astringent, diuretic. It helps to boost digestion and enhance immune system by helping to clear the lymphatic system. Stimulating bile to dissolve fat. It has a rebalancing and tightening effect on skin, particularly good for oily and congested skin. It can also relieve stress and pain of muscles.
Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying.
- 100% Pure Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Origin: South America
- Odour: Light, fresh fruity, dry slightly herbaceous backnote
- Plant Parts: Fruit
- Add 5-7 drops (0.3mL) to water in a vaporiser or burner.
- Add 10 drops (0.5mL) to 15-25mL of vegetable carrier oil for use in massage.