Dyspepsia is a condition of impaired digestion. People who suffer from dyspepsia may feel upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting. It is caused because of stress, improper eating habits or hypersensitivity to particular foods.
We recommend below aromatherapy treatments to treat the illness:
- massage: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- apply on skin: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
Mandarin Cold Pressed Australian Oil
Mandarin is gentle and calming, It is excellent for reducing tension and mild anxiety.
Antibacterial, antispasmodic, sedative. It is favorable for gall and assists in relieving stress with better sleep. It is often used as a digestive aid, for use against indigestion, increase appetite. It also helps break down fat and speed up metabolism. It is excellent as cell regenerator, soften skin and weaken stretch mark.
Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying.
- 100% Pure Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Origin: Australia
- Odour: Pleasant citrus, reminiscent of mandarin peel
- Plant Parts: Fruit
- Add 5-7 drops (0.3mL) to water in a vaporiser or burner.
- Add 10 drops (0.5mL) to 15-25mL of vegetable carrier oil for use in massage.