Eczema is a form of chronic inflammation of the skin.
The symptoms are redness, skin edema, itching and dryness, or even bleeding. Eczema is born with it and it can be worsened with exposure to external or environmental factors such as pollen or pet fur, and internal factors such as hormone levels and mental stress.
We recommend below aromatherapy treatments to treat the illness:
- apply on skin: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- bath: Add 7-10 drops Essential oil to bath tub (best work with solvent)
Palmarosa Oil Organic
It is calming and clarifying. it is also useful in skin care for its hydrating benefits.
Antibacterial, stimulant of digestive system. It is commonly used for lowering fever and acts as a cell regenerator. Helping regulate sebum production l to prevent loss in moisture, suitable by dry and ageing skin. It is highly recommended for person who is lack of concentration and depression with stress.
Possible skin irritation, keeping low content in use.
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Origin: Nepal
- Odour: Sweet, floral, characteristic rose-like
- Plant Parts: Herb
- Add 5-7 drops (0.3mL) to water in a vaporiser or burner.
- Add 10 drops (0.5mL) to 15-25mL of vegetable carrier oil for use in massage.