Menstrual Pain is a medical condition of pain during menstruation. It can feature different kinds of pain, including sharp, throbbing, dull, nauseating, burning, or shooting pain
We recommend below aromatherapy treatments to treat the illness:
- bath: Add 7-10 drops Essential oil to bath tub (best work with solvent)
- massage: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- apply on skin: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- warm patch: same as massage treatment, apply on skin or joins, cover with hot towel
Rose Otto Bulgarian Oil
With very good balancing and calming effect to improve sleeping quality, headache.
Famous for it rich-sweet scent, Rose can improve general wellbeing and is emotionally balancing. It is helpful in the treatment of sensitive, dry and mature skin.
It is renowned with its moisturising and nourishing ability for dry and ageing skin. it helps tone capillaries and repair broken veins. With very good balancing and calming effect to improve sleeping quality, treat for headache, migraine. It can also regulate hormone and relieve menstrual pain.
Avoid in the first 3 months of pregnancy and use with care, as it is an emmenagogue.
- Add 5-7 drops (0.3mL) to water in a vaporiser or burner.
- Add 10 drops (0.5mL) to 15-25mL of vegetable carrier oil for use in massage.